Whiskey Rebellion Fest 2018
Friday June 8, 6 to 1o pm
Allegany Museum, 3 Pershing St. Cumberland, MD
Your ticket to the 2018 Fest includes:
- Tastings from more than a dozen small-batch Maryland and national distillers of whiskey, moonshine, vodka and rum (Bottle sales available)
- Open beer and wine bar
- Fabulous food from Good Carma Catering
- Historic re-enactments
- Colonial ‘pub’ room providing authentic colonial games
- Your photo with ‘President Washington’
- Presentations of cigar/whiskey pairings and cigar sales
- Goodie bags
- A free ride home with Sober Rides
Whiskey Rebellion Celebration 2018
Saturday June 9th, noon to 6 pm
Canal Place Cumberland MD - opposite Allegany Museum
Celebrate George Washington in Cumberland at the Whiskey Rebellion Celebration
Fort Cumberland for Kids: kids’ activities based on Fort Cumberland history
Music and entertainment on the stage
Performance by the Virginia Regiment
First Peoples Corks and Kegs Tent- beer and wine
And an Antique Car Show!
This is just a beginning for 2018 - more features as they come to hand!
Heritage Days Festival
June 9th & 10th
Washington & Baltimore Streets
Reenactments of scenes from our colonial history pop up among stalls providing food, crafts, entertainment, and attractions for the kids.
Fort Cumberland underground railway tunnel tours
Frontier and Military Encampments
Museums and Art Galleries
Are you an entertainer?
A food vendor?
A crafts person looking for a popup sales outlet?
There may be a place for you at the Whiskey Rebellion Celebration, June 9 2018, Canal Place, Cumberland MD.
Contact Dana Bridges at firstname.lastname@example.org soon with your details.
Hurry - these opportunities go quickly!